Executive international wine sales experience in USA, Brazil, Mexico, Europe, Rusia, Japan, Korea, South Asia and China. Results driven leader with a passion for building wine brands from their core, generating creative solutions and putting the consumer at the forefront of every stage in the planning process. Brand strategy developing in emerging and established markets, senior leadership to provide sustainable marketing solutions, innovation, commercialization, proven problem, solving and analytical thinking skills. Fast-learning curve and ability to adapt to evolving wine industry trends. .
Curious, always looking for opportunity, even when the first answer is no! It’s essential for me to be responsible, structured, analytical, sales oriented.
Motivated by challenging situations, results and I see my self as a proactive person. Working under high pressure/tight deadlines and chasing good results is also activating the best in me.
Management in Marketing & Sales with a desire to make a strong and positive influence towards the success of sales and my own career growth.
- WINE MAKING: #Vineyard implantation #Sensorial wine analysis #Wine production #Enology #Chemical & microbiology of wine #Sensorial uses in the wine stages evaluation
- TECHNOLOGY & E-COMMERCE: #Wordpress 5.7.2 #Photoshop 2021 #Adobe Illustrator 2021 #Hubspot CRM #Semrush #Search Console #Link building #Google Analytics #Woocommerce #Prestashop #Ecwid #Wix #Canvas
- SALES & MARKETING ORGANIZATION: #Export Division organization #Team leadership #Media buying #Budgeting Control #Strategic Planning #Client Relationship &Support #Team Training #Campaign Development #Competitive & Strategic planning #Digital media
Executive Managing Director | VINEUR
October 2020 – Current
Senior Purchasing Manager | Shanghai Mundorigen Supply Chain Management Co. Ltd. China
October 2020 – Current
Senior Regional Sales Manager China | Bodegas Carchelo, S.L
August 2018 – August 2020
• Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities along several Chinese provinces researching the customer’s needs and requirements
• Expansion of the business across Shangdong, Shanghai, Beijing, Shaanxi, Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu
• Drive sales and maintain clients relationship in provinces mentioned above.
• Constant monitoring of purchase orders and monthly sales forecasts.
China Subsidiary GM | Shanghai Esencia del Carche Trading, Ltd. China 上海浦东新区华春路
July 2014 – Ago. 2015
• Moved to Chinese subsidiary in Shanghai of Esencia Wines Group in Spain. Started in 2012.
• Supervise the team work and provide on-the-job training.
• Drive sales, maintain clients relationship and develop new business across whole China.
• Organize ocean shipments with mother company in Spain, freight forwarding and customs clearance.
• Performance monthly reports to generate new sales from existing clients.
Senior Regional Sales Manager Asia off & on premise | Esencia Wines Group
Jan 2012 – Jun 2014
• Maintain and increase sales of the whole portfolio of premium wines in the areas of Asia with special emphasis on Japan , Korea, China & Taiwan
• Create and implement annual business plans for each of our distributors.
• Regular scheduled visits abroad (120 days a year) to analyze the market, support the clients and to seek for new business opportunities.
• Responsible for training our distributor’s sales teams by conducting wine master classes and in-store wine tasting events for their clients and potential ones.
Senior International Brand & Sales Manager | Bodegas Carchelo, S.L
Jan 2004 – Jul 2011
• Wine portfolio building & packing desing developing
• Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries
• Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
• Maintaining the existing clients while developing the new customers
• Ensuring that all the sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume and within the given time scales
• Constant monitor over the distributors’ performance and work in order to provide relevant information to the managemen
Political Science Degree
UNED University. Madrid | Current
Oenology & Viticulture Master Degree
UNESCO | Paris | 2010
Master Business Administration Module: Marketing & Finance
John Moores University | Liverpool | 1998
Foreign Trade Master Degree
Chamber of Commerce | Alicante | 1998
Advance SEO Specialist Training, Marketing on-line.
Webpositer Academy | Alicante | 2018
EMERGENCIES SPECIALIZED COURSES
Pre-hospital Emergency Assistance
SEF | Murcia
First Emergency Assistance
Mobilisation of patients in accidents and catastrophes
DEA Specialised Training Course
Emergency Surgery Training Course
Paramedic | Red Cross
Ago 2012 – present
– Ambulance assistance
– Emergency Respond Unit (ERU)
– «Covid-19 Program» volunteer
Spanish: Mother tongue
Chinese: Elementary Spoken