INTERNATIONAL WINE SALES MANAGER Sales & Marketing | Wine Making | Technology & e-Commerce
Executive international wine sales experience in USA, Brazil, Mexico, Europe, Rusia, Japan, Korea, South Asia and China. Results driven leader with a passion for building brands from their core, generating creative solutions and putting the consumer at the forefront of every stage in the planning process. Brand strategy developing in emerging and established markets, senior leadership to provide sustainable marketing solutions, innovation, commercialisation, proven problem, solving and analytical thinking skills. Fast-learning curve and ability to adapt to evolving industry trends. Curious, always looking for opportunity, even when the first answer is no! It’s essential for me to be responsible, structured, analytical, sales oriented.
- Export Division organization
- In-bound marketing Team leadership
- Media buying
- Budgeting Control Strategic Planning
- Client Relationship &Support Team Training
- Campaign Development
- Competitive & Strategic planning Digital media
- Vineyard implantation
- Sensorial wine analysis Wine production
- Chemical & microbiology of wine Sensorial uses in the wine stages evaluation
- SEO & Link building
- WordPress 5.7.2 Photoshop 2021
- Adobe Illustrator 2021 Hubspot CRM
- Woocommerce Prestashop
RELEVANT PERSONAL & WORK EXPERIENCE
BODEGAS CARCHELO, S.L, Jumilla. Spain Aug 2018 – Aug 2020 Senior Regional Sales Manager | Wine Brand Designing
- Plan and designing new brands increasing the winery portfolio.
- Developing and implementing different sales activities with existing and new clients along Europe, China, Korea and Japan researching the customer’s needs and requirements increasing the sales and wines portfolios.
- Constant monitoring of purchase orders and monthly sales forecasts reports.
UNIVERSITARY HOSPITAL, San Juan, Alicante, Spain Nov 2016 – Jun 2018 Non-Hodgkin‘s lymphoma survivor
ESENCIA WINES GROUP, Shanghai. China Jun 2014 – Aug 2016 China Subsidiary GM
- Slashed payroll/benefits administration costs 30% by negotiating pricing and fees, while ensuring the continuation and enhancements of services
- Increased sales 1000% in 14 months by maintaining clients relationship and developing new business with new key accounts across whole China.
- Managed all aspects of ocean shipments with mother company in Spain ensuring accurate and timely freight forwarding and customs clearance
ESENCIA WINES GROUP, Jumilla. Spain Jan 2012 – Jun 2014 Senior Regional Sales Manager Asia off & on premise | Brand Manager
- Maintaining and increasing sales in assigned areas with special emphasis on Japan and Korea.
- Regular scheduled visits abroad (120 days/year) to analyse the market, support the clients and to seek for new business opportunities. Brand Manager for ‘The Tapas Wine Collection’. ‘The Tapas Wine Collection’ Top#1 best seller Spanish Wine in Korean market.
- Develop and implement new advertising models providing new tolls for marketing strategic planning and sales increasing.
BODEGAS CARCHELO,S.L, Jumilla. Spain Jan 2004 – Jul 2011 Senior International Brand & Sales Manager
- Identify new business opportunities by tapping the potential customers from different countries increasing the international turnover from 20% until 80% in almost seven years.
Design, develop and implement different marketing & sales activities by researching the customer’s needs and requirements
- Ensuring sales and marketing activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume and within the given time scales
- Constant monitor over the distributors’ performance and work in order to provide relevant information to the management
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS
- Political Science Degree, UNED University, Madrid, Spain,
- Master Degree, Oenology, Viticulture & Wine Marketing, International Science Council – UNESCO. Paris, France
- Foreign Trade Master Degree, CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, Alicante, Spain
- MBA Module: Marketing & Finance, JOHN MOORES University. Liverpool, UK Advance
- SEO Specialist, WEBPOSITER ACADEMY, Alicante, Spain
- SPANISH: Mother tongue
- ENGLISH: Negotiation (reading, writing, speaking and listening)
- CHINESE: Elementary (speaking, listening)
Paramedic – Spanish Red Cross Ambulance crew member, Refugee and Humanitarian assistance, Emergency Response Unit (ERU)